Thursday, December 17, 2009

Avira Internet Security (Transferred from old blog)

So,
I was annoyed with my BitDefender Internet security as it caused lots of lags and I decided to switch to another.

This was my first avira product which I installed but I was not that satisfied with it.

I tried to hack its key and got a 30 days version( I know it looks like trial but atleast it won't show that I am using a trial.). So the AntiVir Guard is pretty awesome and found some of the virus which even Bit Defender could not find by copying and pasting data.
I have a crack which was clean but it showed it a worm. I tried the ignore button but WTF it kept on reminding me after every 2 sec. Too bad :(
Despite it it sometimes screws up the internet speed. Took me 2minutes to open a page which used to take 10 seconds.

Firewall is pretty good but may annoy new users.


Ratings
ANTIVIRUS: 9/10
FIREWALL: 8/10
GUARD: 9.5/10
UPDATE: 10/10
FEATURES: 7/10
IMPACT ON PC SPEED: About 5% slower.

So that's all. Didn't have much time to post the full review but its better than nothing.

Sukhjit Singh
Quicktricks.TK

Advertisement

Your Ad Here
 

Our Patners


Google Search Engine Submission and article submission by Freeaddurl
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Free Search Engine Submission
GetThatThing.Blogspot.Com - Downloads, Tricks, News, Info. & else at a single place
Underground Library
DESICRACKS

Windows 7 Sins



indiae.in we are in
Indiae.in


NeeD4Share

Chat With Me!

Followers